Whether it’s from the natural aging process, too much time in the sunshine, or a combination of both, your skin takes a beating. Here at Chetco Medical and Aesthetics, we want to help you revitalize your skin when it starts to show signs of excess damage or aging. With our LaseMD treatments, we can help restore smoother, healthier, and younger-looking skin that has been lost to time.
LaseMD treatments can help you treat a variety of skin conditions and imperfections so that you look and feel your best within your skin. The non-invasive laser treatment can restore your skin and reduce things such as fine lines and wrinkles that occur with aging. Our LaseMD experts can help you select the treatment option that works best to combat your specific needs and concerns when it comes to your skin.
With all of the treatment options available in today’s world, finding the best treatment for you can oftentimes feel overwhelming and confusing. That’s why here at Chetco Medical and Aesthetics, we’re committed to helping you get the skin treatment that’s best for you and your needs.
What is LaseMD?
LaseMD is an FDA-approved skin treatment for those who want to reduce the visible signs of aging, improve texture, or tackle uneven skin tones. Using the latest in laser technology, LaseMD is a nonablative fractional laser that creates tiny microchannels into the dermal layers of your skin.
This helps kick start your body’s natural healing abilities and boosts the rate of cell turnover while promoting the production of new collagen and elastin within your skin. These proteins play a crucial role when it comes to tightening, rejuvenating, and refreshing the appearance and quality of your skin.
How LaseMD Can Help Rejuvenate Your Skin
Unlike more aggressive laser skin rejuvenation treatments, LaseMD is non-invasive and safe. Requiring minimal downtime post-procedure, LaseMD treatments are a fast and effective way to combat many skin conditions. Available in three levels of intensity depending on the severity of your treatment area, LaseMD can be customized so that your skin gets exactly the treatment it needs.
- LaseMD Glow is a gentle option for treating minor imperfections and improving your skin’s texture and tone.
- LaseMD Refine is more intense and used to treat things such as sun damage, sun spots, hyperpigmentation, and fine lines.
- LaseMD ULTRA is the most powerful form of LaseMD treatment available and is used to address things such as acne scarring, wrinkles, and mild laxity.
From dark spots and sun damage to wrinkles and acne scars, LaseMD makes taking care of your skin easy. With most appointments taking between 30 to 60 minutes to complete depending on the severity and areas treated, it’s easier than ever before to rejuvenate your skin without the need for expensive surgeries and procedures.
Fractional Laser Technology
With fractional laser technology, LaseMD isn’t as intense as some laser treatments. Instead of completely removing layers of your skin, LaseMD creates tiny microchannels that penetrate deep into the dermal layers of your skin to promote healing and collagen production to help increase your skin’s appearance.
Heating the Deeper Layers of Your Skin
The microchanneling creates heat deep within the layers of your skin. This process helps stimulate your cells to increase collagen and elastin which are crucial when it comes to healthier and younger-looking skin. The heat essentially kick-starts your body’s healing process to help improve the appearance as well as smooth and even your skin tone.
Treats A Variety of Skin Conditions
One of the best things about LaseMD treatments is its ability to treat a variety of skin conditions and imperfections. Depending on your specific needs and areas of treatment, our team can help you get the right intensity of LaseMD to tackle any of the following conditions when it comes to your skin.
- Improves coarse, rough, or uneven skin textures
- Removes and reduces wrinkles and fine lines
- Can reduce acne and acne scarring
- Can eliminate moderate to severe sun damage
- Helps to treat Melasma in all skin types
Safe and Effective Skin Rejuvenation
Since LaseMD is a non-invasive and non-surgical FDA-approved treatment, it’s one of the safest options available for skin rejuvenation. With little downtime post-procedure and being easily accessible, LaseMD skin rejuvenation treatments are a safe and effective option when it comes to revitalizing your skin’s appearance.
Pros and Cons of LaseMD Skin Treatments
Like every laser treatment, LaseMD comes with its pros and cons. While many pros greatly outweigh the cons it’s always good to be well informed and aware of possible side effects and issues that can occur with your treatment.
Here are some of the most well-known and reported pros and cons that come with laseMD skin rejuvenation treatments so that you can decide whether or not LaseMD is right for you and your skin care needs.
- Can be used anywhere throughout the body
- It is FDA-approved to treat a wide variety of skin issues and conditions
- Customizable to meet the needs of your skin type
- Quick treatments without the need for invasive surgery
- Minimal downtime post-treatment when compared to more invasive procedures
- Cost efficient
- Multiple sessions may be required to see your desired results
- Lacks the anti-aging power when compared to ablative laser treatments
- Requires maintenance treatments to keep up appearances
- You may feel some mild discomfort during your treatment
- Downtime and recovery will depend on the severity and areas of treatment
Rejuvenate Your Skin With LaseMD
When you’re ready to reverse the signs of aging or simply improve the appearance, tone, and texture of your skin, we’re here to help. At Chetco Medical and Aesthetics, our team can help guide you on your journey to a more youthful and flawless appearance when it comes to your skin.